Monday, December 7, 2015

Mystery Skype Monday!

After being away from my kids for 4 days last week due to a 3-day PBL training and a trip to Dallas to support my sister for being named Tapherd's Middle School PE Coach of the Year, I was so happy to be reunited with them today!  I had something special planned for them today-our first Mystery Skype of the Year!  To get prepared for this experience, I did some research.  I found a very helpful blog to help get us started!  This blog is titled, "What's Going On In Mr. Solarz' Class".  I strongly suggest that you check it out if you are new to Mystery Skype!  It was so helpful!  The classroom that we were visiting with was located near Tampa, Florida, and her students were referencing individual maps after their questions were asked.  What a great idea!!  It was such a fun experience, and we can't to do it again!!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment