Tuesday, November 24, 2015

DIY Energy Robots Green Screen Commercials!

The DIY Energy Robots' Project is complete!  The students worked so hard, and are very excited about sharing their final product locally and globally!  They spent a few days conducting research on the different forms of energy.  They were then tasked to create a robot that uses at least 3 of those forms of energy.  As an extension they also had to develop a commercial to promote their product.  For the commercials, the students and I used Do Ink.  Do Ink is a green screen app that is super kid (and teacher) friendly!!  The results were awesome, and I could not be more proud of my friends!!  This project ran a bit longer than I anticipated.  Time management is something that I know I need to work on when it comes to PBL.  It gets easier each year!!  We hope that you enjoy our commercials.  Anyone interested in a robot??




No comments:

Post a Comment