Sunday, November 1, 2015

I Love to Train Passionate Teachers!

This has been a busy couple of weeks!  Two weeks ago, myself and my good friend, Jamie Spikerman, attended and presented at TCCA in Aldine ISD.  This was one of the best technology conferences that I have attended, and it was completely FREE! If you live in or near Aldine ISD, I highly recommend attending next year! It began with a wonderful keynote, Jennie Magiera.  She spoke on "when is the right time to take changes in education".  It was a powerful keynote, and it stressed the concept of "choosing to be bothered".  Our session was titled "Totally Awesome Technology Tools".  We used Symbaloo to house our awesome tools.  We spoke on tools that enhance and elevate the learning that is taking place in classrooms each and every day!  Google Cardboard was a huge hit, and I can't wait to see how it changes the learning environment of my classroom and others.  Check out the Symbaloo below that we used during this training.


No comments:

Post a Comment