Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Life Happens....

It has been a bit since I worked on a new blog post.  My goal, when I started this blog, was to blog each week about all of the wonderful things that are happening in my class each week.  I wanted my class to be more global, and a blog was a great way to do that!  It has also been very cathartic for me to reflect as a teacher.  So what have I been up to?

A few weeks ago, I started my last class in my masters program!  Exciting, right!? One of the first things due was my Action Research Project Report.  We worked on this throughout the program, but I still needed to add the final touches.  Between losing part of the document between home and school, and completing the reference list, I was more behind than I thought!  But I got it done!  It was submitted this past Sunday, and I have one more major assignment to turn in...my Practicum Plan!  This plan has over 300 clocked intern hours, as well as reflections!  Whew!  I have a few more weeks left, and I cannot wait to graduate!  I will be graduated with honors at the end of May!

Have you been thinking about going back to get your masters?  Although this program had some flaws (don't they all), it wasn't that bad!  I met some wonderful teachers and administrators that I am looking forward to meeting in May when we walk across that stage.  Check out Lamar University for their online programs!  Contact me if you have any questions, and if you decide to obtain your Ed Tech Leadership masters, I am here to help you!!

We are on Spring Break right now, but I will be back next week!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment